New York Child Victims Act Plaintiff Attorneys NewYorkState@cvaplaintiffs.com
Plaintiffs' attorneys with New York Child Victim Act cases should join this group to network with other plaintiffs attorneys and to receive information and updates from the court and liaison counsel. A primary goal of this group is to create a shared database of perpetrators and to facilitate coordination of discovery and strategy among the plaintiffs' bar. There are subgroups for each diocese, the Boy Scouts, foster care, public schools, etc.
This site is for the exclusive use of registered CVA Plaintiff Attorneys. Any unauthorized distribution or access will be referred to law enforcement.
The entire contents of this site is copyrighted for the exclusive use of verified subscribers and any infringement will be prosecuted under federal criminal and civil law.
Any improper access or distribution of this site or the contents thereof is strictly prohibited and will be referred to the Court and appropriate grievance committee.
- 508 Members
- 1,141 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: NewYorkState@cvaplaintiffs.com
- Subscribe: NewYorkStatefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: NewYorkStateemail@example.com
- Group Owner: NewYorkStatefirstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: NewYorkStateemail@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.